After a long flight from somewhere in the world you will be pleased to find out that your transfer from the airport to the main lodge is only 10 minutes by car, yet we are situated completely in the bush, as the international airport is in the countryside.
Our rooms are fitted standard with the following:
- 7 Rooms, each with private, ensuite bathrooms
- Extra length orthopaedic beds
- Down comforters with the finest cotton percale linen, handmade by Anin in Namibia and extra blankets in winter
- Electric blankets for those chilly nights
- Heaters, wooden fireplaces, hairdryers, gun safes, fly screens to keep insects out, fruit baskets, filtered water, snuggly gowns, shoe polish attire, 24 hour electricity 220-240 volt
- Complimentary bio-degradable and organic toiletries for your use ( soap, shampoo, body lotion, sunscreen, toothpaste, insect repellent )
- Private verandas to relax on and watch our magnificent sundowners or to stargaze at night
- All rooms face the african bush and lend themselves to magnificent animal, landscape and sunset viewing
Wooden Boma to celebrate sundowners with a typical african atmosphere to it.
Dinner is in our thatched Lapa, decorated in a unique african way, complemented by our fusion of cosmopolitan and local dishes.
Entertainment centre featuring a wine & scotch cellar, outdoor saltwater pool, jacuzzi, infrared sauna, fitness room and satelite television lounge, all at your disposal.
For the business minded person, there is mobile phone reception, wifi hotspots, fax, printing, scanning and copying facilities, although our wish would be that you relax and rejuvenate whilst on safari with us!
Click here to go to gallery.